Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Skeenakulum

Hey, ya no problem about the ideas. Just tell me what "other" ideas you are looking for, like mabye you have a small idea and you want me to help you with it.
Oh heres a good ideas that I just thought of:
-go camping with your friends, like a sleepover, and try to get your parent in a different tent, or in the trailor, they will probably not enjoy trying to sleep, while some 15 year old girls try to pull an all-nighter!Haha!! Oh and it's so much more fun if you girls sleep in a tent!!

1 comment:

  1. hahah i just slept in a tent this weekend with some of my friends. i was thinking of doing the tent idea too but i am think about inviting 13 girls and my parents done want that many sleeping over... and now i am having it at my house. so i need a few indoor ideas.

    ReplyDelete